On 12/7/2016 6:14 PM, zhihao wang wrote:
Hi All

I have installed openstack (Newton) on Ubuntu 16.04 on 4 Nodes, and I
want to install and configure Nova-LXD on my exiting openstack, so that
I can create and run Linux Container using LXD.

I am wondering is there anyone know how to setup this, and is there any
user guide for this?

Appreciate your help Thanks

Thanks

Wally

Google told me about these docs:

https://linuxcontainers.org/lxd/getting-started-openstack/

http://docs.openstack.org/developer/charm-guide/openstack-on-lxd.html

As noted in IRC, zigo and maybe jamespage are probably your best starting contacts.

Matt Riedemann