Excerpts from joehuang's message of 2016-12-16 01:03:03 +0000:
> Hello, Doug,
>
> This is great. One question about the branch patches. In the past, when a new
> branch was created, we often have to update the devstack plugin to pull the
> code from correct branch. So if self-service branch management is available,
> will the devstack plugin will be updated with one patch too?

The branching script makes 3 updates:

1. Modify .gitreview in the branch to make the default for patches
   submitted to that branch work properly.
2. Modify tox.ini in the branch to update the URL for the constraints
   file, for projects using constraints.
3. Update the Sphinx files for release notes build in master to add the
   new branch page.

We don't do anything with devstack plugins, but we can consider
other updates if there is enough consistency across projects to
make it possible to script them.

Doug