On 12/21/2016 10:11 AM, Matt Kassawara wrote:
> Howdy!
>
> After several years of contributing to OpenStack documentation, a
> significant change in my career path warrants resigning from my role as
> a core reviewer. Working with the OpenStack community was a great
> experience and I hope it continues to grow... with sufficient
> documentation, of course.
>
> Cheers,
> Matt

Hey other Matt, selfishly sorry to see you go.  Between your networking
guides and talking with you on ipv6 related topics, working with you has
been great.

Again, sorry to see you go, docs will be worse without you.  I do hope
you will be going on to greater things.

--
-- Matthew Thode (prometheanfire)