Hi,

from my part, if it would be appropriate, I'd like to use this opportunity
to estimate the iPXE adoption.

So the question targeting those USING and TESTING ironic would be:

- does the hardware you are managing with ironic support iPXE?
- do you use ironic with iPXE enabled? ("[pxe]ipxe_enabled = True" in
ironic.conf)

Another question would be to estimate the base of users that use
iscsi_deploy feature and also the vendor-specific drivers. So questions for
those USING and TESTING ironic would be:

- do you rely on iscsi-based deploy method or agent-based one?
- do you rely on common drivers like agent_ipmotool or pxe_ipmitool, or use
vendor-specific drivers like ilo_*, drac_* etc? if using vendor specific
drivers, what features of those are the reason for such choice?

Cheers,

Dr. Pavlo Shchelokovskyy
Senior Software Engineer
Mirantis Inc