On 1/4/2017 12:07 AM, Shiina, Hironori wrote:
Hi Matt,

In Not started / blocked group in
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nova-ocata-feature-freeze :
  https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/inject-nmi-ironic (Tang Chen)
    No Nova code changes yet, several Ironic patches outstanding, so probably
not going to happen for Nova in Ocata.
Nova code change for this blueprint was already posted.
  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/376548/

Thanks,
Hironori Shiina

Thanks for pointing that out, I've updated the status in the etherpad. The nova change is up, but is dependent on the python-ironicclient change which is dependent on the Ironic API change, and none of those are merged yet. The client change would have to be merged and released by January 19th so it's getting pretty tight for that series which is why I marked the nova blueprint as blocked.

Matt Riedemann