Doug Hellmann wrote:
Excerpts from Joshua Harlow's message of 2017-01-03 12:03:44 -0800:
Hi Oslo folks (and others),

Happy new year!

After serving for about a year I think it's a good opportunity for
myself to let another qualified individual run for Oslo PTL (seems
common to only go for two terms and hand-off to another).

So I just wanted to let folks know that I will be doing this, so that we
can grow others in the community that wish to try out being a PTL.

I don't plan on leaving the Oslo community btw, just want to make sure
we spread the knowledge (and the fun!) of being a PTL.

Hopefully I've been a decent PTL (with<inf>  room to improve) during
this time :-)

-Josh

Thanks for your leadership over the past year, Josh! I'm glad to hear
you'll be staying on the team, too.

Doug

Once in (oslo) fight club, one can never leave (oslo) fight club, ha.

-Josh