On 01/12/2017 08:40 PM, Emilien Macchi wrote:
Greetings OpenStack community,

I have been looking for a Community Goal [1] that would directly help
Operators and I found the "run API via WSGI" useful.
So I've decided to propose this one as a goal for Pike but I'll stay
open to postpone it to Queen if our community thinks we already have
too much goals for Pike.

Note that this goal might help to achieve 2 other goals later:
- enable and test SSL everywhere
- enable and test IPv6 everywhere

I know IPv6 is a secondary goal, but since this was previously working in devstack (https://www.openstack.org/summit/tokyo-2015/videos/presentation/deploying-and-operating-an-ipv6-only-openstack-cloud) I'll try and help out getting that working again (https://bugs.launchpad.net/devstack/+bug/1656329). Added a line to the etherpad as well. I know there's more to do than just that, but if we had a job in place to catch regressions at least we'd have a baseline that *something* works.

-Brian

Here's the draft:
https://review.openstack.org/419706

Any feedback is very welcome, thanks for reading so far.

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/community-goals