Hi -

Is there a way to reset the state of all the validations that have
previously ran, back to the original state they were prior to running?

Using the UI, for example, some validations (by design) run as soon as you
log in.  Others run after different actions are completed.  But there's a
state at which none of the validations have been ran, prior to logging in
to the UI.  I want to re-run those validations as if I had logged in to the
UI for the first time, for testing purposes.

Thanks!
-dant