Update: The review.openstack.org link is the following:

- https://review.openstack.org/#/q/owner:%22Ruslan+Aliev%22

Pierre
From: Mathieu, Pierre-Arthur
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2017 2:25:38 PM
To: openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org
Subject: [openstack-dev] [freezer] Core team updates

Hello,

I would like to propose some modifications regarding the Freezer core team.

First, the removal of two inactive members:
  - Fabrizio Vanni
  - Jonas Pfannschmidt
Thank you very much for your contributions, your are welcome back in the core
team if you start contributing again.

Secondly, I would like to propose that we promote Ruslan Aliev (raliev) core:
He has been a highly valuable developper for the past few month, and recently
released a big feature: the Rsync engine.
His work can be found here: [1]
And his stackalitics profile here: [2]

If you agree with all these change, please approve with a +1 answer otherwise
explain your opinion.
If there are no objection, I plan on applying these tomorrow evening.

Thanks
- Pierre, Freezer PTL

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/q/owner:%22yapeng+Yang%22
[2] http://stackalytics.com/?release=all&metric=loc&user_id=raliev