From:   Sridhar Ramaswamy <sric...@gmail.com>
<openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>
Date:   01/18/2017 06:11 PM
Subject:        [openstack-dev] [tacker] Tacker PTL Non-candidacy

As I announced in the last Tacker weekly meeting, I'm not planning to run
for Pike PTL position. Having served in this role for the last three
cycles (including for the periods before it was a big-tent project), I
think it is time for someone else to step in and take this forward. I'll
continue to contribute as a core-team member. I'll be available to help
the new PTL in any ways needed.

Personally, it has been a such a rewarding experience. I would like to
thank all the contributors - cores and non-core members - who supported
this project and me. We had an incredible amount of cross-project
collaboration in tacker, with the likes of tosca-parser / heat-translator,
neutron networking-sfc, senlin, and mistral - my sincere thanks to all the
PTLs and the members of those projects.

Now going forward, we have tons to do in Tacker - towards making it a
leading, community built TOSCA Orchestrator service. And that, not just
for the current focus area of NFV but also expand into Enterprise and
Container use-cases. Fun times!

thanks,
Sridhar
irc: sridhar_ram