On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 01:19:41PM -0500, Steve Martinelli wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 12:49 PM, Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Folks,
> >
> > Here's the list of job failures that failed in the gate queue.
> > captured with my script[1][2] since around 10:00 AM today. All jobs
> > failed with just one bad test.
> >
> > http://logs.openstack.org/48/423548/11/gate/gate-keystone-
> > python27-db-ubuntu-xenial/a1f55ca/
> >        - keystone.tests.unit.test_v3_auth.TestMFARules
> >
> > <http://logs.openstack.org/61/424961/1/gate/gate-tempest-dsvm-cells-ubuntu-xenial/8a1f9e7/>
>

> This was due to a race condition between token issuance and validation,
> should be fixed.

Is there a bug open for this? If so lets get an elastic-recheck query up for it
so we can track it and get it off the uncategorized page:

http://status.openstack.org/elastic-recheck/data/integrated_gate.html

Our categorization rate is quite low right now and it'll only make things harder
to debug other failures if we've got a bunch of unknown races going on.

We have a lot of tools to make debugging the gate easier and making everyone
more
productive. But, it feels like we haven't been utilizing them fully lately which
makes gate backups more likely and digging out of the hole harder.

Thanks,

Matt Treinish