On May 3, 2012, at 10:15 AM, Razique Mahroua wrote:

> Hey there,
> just had that silly idea :
> is it possible to rank/ note some part of the documentations ?
> The logic here is to gather from readers what are the pages they often read,
> and how much accurate they are . That would help to update the doc bugs
> importance, and also know for the docs what the readers are expecting from it
> :
> - incomplete sections
> - false directions
> - outdated examples
> - kick-ass section
> etc...
>
> Maybe I'm just rambling, possible

I'd love a lightweight mechanism for annotating the documentation, where I can
do something equivalent to taking a red pen, circling some text, and writing a
comment in the margin.

Also, As I recall from the summit, we also discussed collecting Google
Analytics data on the HTML documentation hosted on docs.openstack.org(?). (I
can't remember the outcome of that, though).

Take care,

Lorin
--
Lorin Hochstein