Hi all you doc-core members! I have a couple of candidate ideas for your
consideration.

1. Steven Deaton has been working with Tom a lot on doc automation and
tooling around DocImpact. I think he'd be a good addition to doc-core and
I'd like to extend the invitation even though he's not writing content or
doing reviews. David Cramer, the maintainer of the Maven plugin for our
builds, is on doc-core and is in this category as well, so I believe
there's enough precedence set to make Steven Deaton a match for doc-core.
Any concerns about this one?

2. The Security Guide team talked with me about adding their own separate
repo for their new book, and then having a -core team just for that book
for their reviews. I don't imagine that's a good scalable idea, so I
suggested that we just add those who are interested to the
openstack-doc-core list, and they can bring their content into
openstack-manuals and manage reviews within that context. So far I don't
have objections from them on this idea, and I think it's a good way to try
to get more review eyes on the rest of the repo. What I'm suggesting is
that as a general rule, if you've participated fully in a book sprint, you
can apply to become an openstack-doc-core member. Does that general rule
make sense? Any other thoughts or ideas?

Hope you don't mind me combining these two separate ideas in one email, but
they're related to expanding our merry crew with some new rules so I wanted
to get input.
Thanks,
Anne