Hi everyone,

Just a small update to let you all know Iā€™m updating my email address from my
Rackspace email to: a.set...@outlook.com<mailto:a.set...@outlook.com>

All my correspondence for OpenStack related content will be conducted through
there.

Lana ā€“ I have updated my email on review.openstack and Launchpad ā€“ do I need to
update anywhere else too?

Thanks,

Alex

Rackspace Limited is a company registered in England & Wales (company
registered number 03897010) whose registered office is at 5 Millington Road,
Hyde Park Hayes, Middlesex UB3 4AZ. Rackspace Limited privacy policy can be
viewed at www.rackspace.co.uk/legal/privacy-policy - This e-mail message may
contain confidential or privileged information intended for the recipient. Any
dissemination, distribution or copying of the enclosed material is prohibited.
If you receive this transmission in error, please notify us immediately by
e-mail at ab...@rackspace.com and delete the original message. Your cooperation
is appreciated.