I think buildroot will do the magic, but I haven't figured it out (yet).
What should be the next step when I have the minified image?

2016. 04. 06. 14:10 keltezéssel, Jeremy Stanley írta:
On 2016-04-06 11:54:11 +0200 (+0200), Horváth Ferenc wrote:
[...]
The problem is the image dependency, because I don't know how the
necessary test image could be added.
[...]

We have ways to cache virtual machine images and provide them
locally on our workers but they need to be kept as small as possible
for multiple reasons (size of our worker images, limited available
filesystem space on workers, virt-on-virt performance issues which
make more complex inner instance boots slow). Could this be done in
a CirrOS image, for example?