On Thu, Mar 03, 2016 at 03:57:22PM +0100, Pierre Freund wrote:
:>
:> *This needs a catchy name.*
:> Yes, yes it does. Suggestions?
:>
:​​
:Some suggestions, but I'm not a native english speaker, it might sounds not
:natural.

As a native (american) english speaker all these suggestions sound
natural to me.

:AOC / Active Ops Contributor
:ACC / Active Community Contributor
:TOC / Technical Ops Contributor
:Proud Ops
:POP / Proudly Operating in Production
:IRO / I Run OpenStack

I was also thinking AOC since it mirrrors the existing ATC well.

ACC is also a good choice, though it implies a broader definition.  I
do think all active contibutors to the community should be
recognized.  It may be better to make the recoginitions more
specific.  For example ATC are also members of the community and are
clearly contributing so ACC could be seen to overlap with that.  If we
want to expand recognition beyond "Ops" perhaps we should add
desigantions?

-Jon