Hello all,

Thank you very much to the 25(!) of you who participated in our first meeting. We had some fantastic discussion, which has been helpfully summarised by Chris Morgan at[1].

==Proposal: Regular Meeting Time==
Those at the first meeting concluded that generally, the Ops Meetups Team should meet

* every two weeks on Tuesday at 1400 UTC.

In the period prior to an upcoming meetup, this may increase to weekly. After the team gets more established, there may be times where this drops down to monthly.

Unless there is further discussion, this means the next meeting is at:

==> Tuesday, 31 of May at 1400 UTC[2]

[3] will be kept up to date with information about the meeting time and agenda

==Proposal: Continue using the #openstack-operators channel==
There was a question about whether the use of #openstack-operators IRC channel was appropriate, or whether the meeting should move to a defined meeting channel.

Given that all meeting channels are currently occupied at that timeslot, unless there is discussion the meeting will remain in the #openstack-operators channel.

==New Content: "How Ops Meetups are planned"==
Based on the decisions of last meeting, I added some new content at:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Operations/Meetups#How_Ops_Meetups_are_planned

including notes approximate timelines, dates and region selection and venue selection.

Please take a look and edit judiciously!

==New Content: Approach of the Ops Meetups Team==
Based on the scoping discussion section, I attempted to list all the tasks and areas we will be making decisions on in:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Ops_Meetups_Team#Approach

Please look on in horror :)

Regards,

Tom