Dear ops !

In the Cloudkitty team (as a reminder it is used for chargeback and rating and it is in the Big Tent) we are heavily looking for use-cases that you're experiencing. We are doing our best with the people we have around us, but I am sure we are lacking many use-cases. I am sure many of you will go to the OpenStack Summit in Barcelona, and the good thing is so are we !

I would be really really interested to meet you in person, especially if you have a chargeback or rating project/need or if you are already doing so...

Please drop me an email so that we can arrange a quick chat there or catch me at the D26 booth (Objectif Lilbre) where I should be hanging when I am not attending a talk...

      Christohe Sauthier, PTL of Cloudkitty

Christophe Sauthier Mail :
CEO                                       Mob : +33 (0) 6 16 98 63 96
Objectif Libre                            URL :
Au service de votre Cloud                 Twitter : @objectiflibre

Suivez les actualités OpenStack en français en vous abonnant à la Pause OpenStack

OpenStack-operators mailing list