UTC does not care about DST good people. Just a reminder for those of us who do
observe DST that the meeting is one hour earlier than previously:
http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?pl=1&lid=5128581,100,4699066,5746545&h=5128581

Meeting is always 1400 UTC should clear up any future concerns :)

--
Melvin Hillsman
Ops Technical Lead

Begin forwarded message: