Thank you Rami,
so, if I got it, looking at the code, the suggested process for a sw deployment in our case is a task series (maybe realized using python-celery) like this:
1) Create a swift temp_url for the signaling dedicated to the deployment
2) Pass this url, and all the necessary parameters, to the software config as inputs
3) Create a deploy with an intitial state IN_PROGRESS
4) Monitor the swift_url state for a signal received (or a timeout occurred)
5) Update the deploy status in SUCCES/FAILED
6) Remove the swift temp_url.
Am I right?
Il 1 dicembre 2016 alle 11.29 Rabi Mishra <ramis...@redhat.com> ha scritto:
_______________________________________________ OpenStack-operators mailing list OpenStackfirstname.lastname@example.org http://lists.openstack.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/openstack-operators