Hi All,

We are currently on the process of upgrading from Mitaka to Newton, and on the upgraded compute nodes we lost all connectivity on provider networks.

After digging through the ovs and ovs agent, we found that if we have only ONE provider network configured everything works as expected. But as soon as we add more providers networks in the config files we lose connectivity in them all. We also noticed that some flows in ovs are created, probably not all of them, as it doesn't work.

Anyone has seen this behavior before?

PS: no changes to the config were made during the upgrade.

Thanks.

Telmo Morais