Hi operators,
Please be aware that I have proposed the following patch:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/483937/

This removes the Operations Guide from the openstack-manuals repo and will no
longer be accessible via docs.openstack.org after the patch merges.
The documentation team does not have the resources to move the ops guide to the
wiki ourselves. If you are able to work on the migration, please check out the
‘before-migration’ tag in the repo to access the deleted content. [0]
Once the ops guide is migrated to the wiki, we will help you add a redirect so
that the old link on docs.openstack.org will allow users to find the content in
the new location.
Thanks,
Alex

[0] https://github.com/openstack/openstack-manuals/tree/before-migration