Thanks,
This seems to be a good track. I will check that

---
Cedlerouge

Le 2018-03-18 21:10, Jerome Pansanel a écrit :
Hi,

We have developed a simple MySQL trigger to register the floating ip usage:
https://github.com/FranceGrilles/openstack-triggers

(a recent modification has not been yet committed, that cover the case
where Heat is assigning a floating ip).

Cheers,

Jerome