Greetings Ops,

We are rapidly approaching the deadline for Forum session proposals
(This coming Sunday, 4/15) and we have been rather lax in getting the
process started from our side. I've created an etherpad here for
everyone to put up session ideas.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/YYZ-forum-ops-brainstorming

Given the late date, please post your session ideas ASAP, and +1 those
that you have interest in. Also if you are willing to moderate the
session, put your name on it as you'll see on the examples already
there.

Moderating is easy, gets you a pretty little speaker sticker on your
badge, and lets you go get your badge at the Speaker pickup line. It's
also a good way to get AUC status and get more involved in the
community. It's fairly painless, and only a few of us bite :).

I'd like to wrap this up by Friday so we can weed out duplicates from
others proposals and get them into the topic submission system with a
little time to spare. It would be helpful to have moderators submit
their own so everything credits properly. The submission system is at
http://forumtopics.openstack.org/. If you don't already have an
account and would like to moderate, go set one up.

I'm looking forward to seeing lots of you in Vancouver!

Cheers,
Erik