Hi All -

Just a quick note to let you know that the UC will be meeting at the PTG. Wednesday, Septemeber 12th looks like it will be the likely date.

If you're interested in chiming in on User Committee matters or planning to run for the PTG, this would be a very good meeting to attend.

Here's a look at the current proposed agenda [1]. If you have other items or want to weigh in on what's there, please do!

Also, while I'm here, don't forget to nominate yourself or someone else for the User Committee. Elections will be next week. Here's a very rough primer on what it takes to be a UC Member [2]. More info can be found here [3].

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Jimmy

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/uc-stein-ptg
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/UC-Election-Qualifications