The schedule for the Berlin Summit
<http://www.openstack.org/summit/berlin-2018/summit-schedule> is live!

Check out 100+ sessions, demos, and workshops covering 35+ open source projects
in the following Tracks:

        • CI/CD
        • Container Infrastructure
        • Edge Computing
        • HPC / GPU / AI
        • Private & Hybrid Cloud
        • Public Cloud
        • Telecom & NFV

Log in with your OpenStackID <https://openstackid.org/> and start building your
schedule now!

Register for the Summit <https://openstacksummit2018berlin.eventbrite.com/> -
Get your Summit ticket for USD $699 before the price increases on August 21 at
11:59pm PT (August 22 at 6:59 UTC)

For speakers with accepted sessions, look for an email from
speakersupp...@openstack.org <mailto:speakersupp...@openstack.org> for next
steps on registration.

Thank you to our Programming Committee! They have once again taken time out of
their busy schedules to help create another round of outstanding content for
the OpenStack Summit. The OpenStack Foundation relies on the
community-nominated Programming Committee, along with your Community Votes to
select the content of the summit.  If you're curious about this process, you
can read more about it here
<https://www.openstack.org/summit/berlin-2018/call-for-presentations/selection-process>
 where we have also listed the Programming Committee members.

Interested in sponsoring the Berlin Summit? Learn more here
<https://www.openstack.org/summit/berlin-2018/sponsors/#how-to-sponsor>

Cheers,
Ashlee

Ashlee Ferguson