commit 8f1de0c493a68eec5801037590d769e711f19127
Author: Zhongyue Luo <lzye...@gmail.com>
Date:   Sun Feb 12 16:04:21 2012 +0800

    cfg: unneeded multiple inheritance

    Fixed bug #927650

    In python=<2.6, collections.Mapping inherits from
    collections.Sized, collections.Iterable, and collections.Container
    which are also subclasses of object.

    Change-Id: I6238c683324127abd9fb637748a10b6bdb2961e0

** Changed in: openstack-common

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of OpenStack
Common Drivers, which is the registrant for openstack-common.

Title:
  cfg: unneeded multiple inheritance

Status in openstack-common:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  From Monsyne Dragon in https://review.openstack.org/3729

    File nova/openstack/common/cfg.py
    Line 696: class ConfigOpts(collections.Mapping, object):
    I don't think we really need to multiply inherit from 'object' here.
    esp. since collections.Mapping already inherits from object.

    While this doesn't affect anything atm, this kind of diamond inheritance
may lead to some rather non-intuitive behavior if
    someone subclasses ConfigOpts in the future