Are the tests in Tempest expected to work? I get a lot of failures. Some tests marked as 'negative' throw exceptions because they try to do something to a non-existent server. For example:

    @attr(type='negative')
    def test_delete_nonexistant_server_metadata_item(self):
        """
        Negative test: Should not be able to delete metadata item from a
        nonexistant server
        """
        meta = {'delkey': 'delvalue'}

        #Delete the metadata item
resp, metadata = self.client.delete_server_metadata_item(999, 'delkey')
        self.assertEqual(404, resp.status)

I feel like I must be missing something fundamental if this code is supposed to work. Did the contract of the rest_client for a nonexistent server change from returning 404 to throwing an exception at some point?

 -David