Hi David,

See below...

----- Original Message -----

Have you tried the images here:

http://wiki.openstack.org/GettingImages

Most of those images are pretty small. If you are using libvirt once the base
images get cached locally they will boot very quickly. You could also try LXC.

---

As for test suites if speed is important then you might also consider using
Torpedo. It was specifically designed with a high API coverage to runtime ratio
in mind. It has quite a payload too: https://github.com/dprince/torpedo

Hope this helps.

Dan