Hi,

we are running Essex with Netapp backend. I'm attempting to backport
Folsom driver for Netapp back to Essex. The trouble I'm hitting is
that Folsom is storing in DFM metadata about the datasets (which Essex
was not). Looking at the code, it seems that driver is expecting
mandatory metadata attribute "OpenStackProject".

<na:DfmMetadataField>
  <na:FieldName>OpenStackProject</na:FieldName>
  <na:FieldValue>testproj</na:FieldValue>
</na:DfmMetadataField>

Ignoring for a moment my not-so-usual case, I'm quite sure we would
hit the same problem when migrating from Essex to Folsom by natural
path. Despite the effort, I wasn't able to find any document/release
notes/migration doc etc, which would mention how to deal with this
issue.

Can you please point me to the migration document if there is one ?

Is there an easy way to modify or add the missing metadata to existing
datasets ? If not, I would probably write a script with couple of soap
calls..

Thanks,

Brano Zarnovican