Hey Everyone,

Now that we've cut the Diablo release, we are moving Nova code hosting over to
Github and reviews to Gerrit.  Gerrit is new for those of you who haven't been
contributing to the other projects that have already moved.  You can find a set
of instructions for getting up and running here:

 http://wiki.openstack.org/GerritWorkflow

Hopefully we can all get up to speed with the new workflow in time for the
summit.  Good luck, and jump on IRC if you have any issues.  Special thanks to
the CI team (mtaylor, and jeblair I'm looking at you) for making this all
relatively painless.

Happy Coding!

Vish