On Sep 26, 2011, at 12:10 PM, Mike Scherbakov wrote:

> Do you mean something different from the summaries like this one?
>
> http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/openstack-meeting/2011/openstack-meeting.2011-09-20-22.15.html
>
> Yeah, it's not clear what was actually discussed. I'm looking for some
> summary.
> I'm not sure if it worth effort to do summary from day to day conversations
> on #openstack...
> seems to be too much work.

I too would like to see official community and PPB meeting summaries. Ideally,
I think it'd be nice for the summaries to be written by someone not involved in
the discussion[1], but that wouldn't be required. Something between what the
meetbot produces and the raw IRC logs would be nice.

[1] I don't think it would get to this, but I'd hate to see summaries like:
"Person A (the author) proposed X. Person B did not see reason and voted
against it and for the wrong solution Y."