What benefits does an openstack-satellite project bring? Other than all using
some openstack component, what do these projects have in common that justifies
grouping them? For example, I know of many open source projects that use swift
(swauth, slogging, cyberduck, all the rackspace language bindings, several iOS
apps, a few dashboards), and I can't seem to see why they would benefit by
being grouped into one umbrella.

--John