OK, thanks. I guess that was a problem I was going to run into next. But how do you generate the EC2_* shell variables that euca tools need when using keystone? With the old nova auth this was done with 'nova-manage project zipfile' but that does not work with keystone because there are no longer users in the nova database. Am I missing something?

 -David