Cool, will this patch be available off stable/Diablo eventually, or would it be
in Essex only?

Thanks,
Liem

From: Akira Yoshiyama [mailto:akirayoshiy...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 6:43 PM
To: Vishvananda Ishaya
Cc: openstack@lists.launchpad.net; Joseph Heck; Nguyen, Liem Manh
Subject: Re: [Openstack] [Nova] [Keystone] Nova projects (Diablo)

Hi Vish,

I just uploaded s3_token patches for swift and keystone to:

http://www.debian.or.jp/~yosshy/openstack-diablo

We have nova/glance/swift/keystone cluster with s3_token and patched ec2_token
for keystone.
We can upload image files, register them and run instances on them with
Euca2ools as usual.

Regards,
Akira Yoshiyama
2011/10/29 6:50 "Vishvananda Ishaya"