From: openstack-bounces+sandy.walsh=rackspace....@lists.launchpad.net
[openstack-bounces+sandy.walsh=rackspace....@lists.launchpad.net] on behalf of
Mark Washenberger [mark.washenber...@rackspace.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 11:53 AM
To: openstack@lists.launchpad.net
Subject: Re: [Openstack] [Orchestration] Handling error events ... explicit
vs. implicit

Can you talk a little more about how you want to apply this failure
notification? That is, what is the case where you are going to use the
information that an operation failed? In my head I have an idea of getting code
simplicity dividends from an "everything succeeds" approach to some of our
operations. But it might not really apply to the case you're working on.