Hey!

Awesome. I think this is a great idea. FWIW, Jason Kölker made a nose
plugin that does pep8 called tissue:

https://github.com/jkoelker/tissue

I think tissue should probably stay tissue, as pep8 integration for nose
is a thing that non-openstack folks would need. But it might be nice to
take a peek at that and add a thing to nova-hacking that provides a nose
plugin so that it would be easy to integrate to jenkins/gerrit once it's
solid and we're happy about it. (I'll also be happy to work with you on
getting this run as part of trunk gating if/when we reach the point
where we all happy with it.)

Kick ass.

Monty