Ho Florian,

I respect your opinion of course and I am not here to start a fight. Point is,
how I understand it Nova really isn't very flexible on High Availability terms.
I have now a master/master mysql setup with a Virtual IP working just to work
around the shortcomings Nova imo introduces. This same story goes for RabbitMQ,
I need to setup RabbitMQ in HA (which is fine) but I need to setup a Virtual IP
for it as well just so Nova can correctly connect to it. Without the VIP the
hole point of setting it up in a cluster is useless as you still will point
nova to one single host.

It shouldn't be that hard to make Nova listen to multiple mysql addresses and
rabbitmq hosts in a cluster?

Best regards,

Tristan van Bokkem
Datacenter Operations

Contact:
E-mail Personal: tristanvanbok...@i3d.net
E-mail Support: i...@i3d.net
E-mail NOC: n...@i3d.net
Website: http://www.i3d.net Office:
Interactive 3D B.V.
Meent 93b
3011 JG Rotterdam
The Netherlands

Visit www.smartdc.net – SmartDC is our in-house 36,000 sq. ft. datacenter in
Rotterdam, The Netherlands. High density hosting – multiple fiber carriers
in-house – Level3 PoP.

Interactive 3D (i3D.net) is a company registered in The Netherlands at Meent
93b, Rotterdam. Registration #: 14074337 - VAT # NL 8202.63.886.B01.
Interactive 3D (i3D.net) is CDSA certified on content protection and security.
We are ranked in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 as one of the fastest growing
technology companies.
  _____