# virsh undefine my_domain
# virsh define /var/lib/nova/instances/my_domain/libvirt.xml

I worked on that problematic few months back - you can also save the iscsi sessions, and make sure you restore them before - the only thing is to make sure iscsi sessions mount up before libvirt and nova-compute start
#1 - openiscsi
#2- libvirt
#3- nova-compute

Nuage & Co - Razique Mahroua

Le 12 mars 2012 à 15:14, Christian Wittwer a écrit :

You can let nova-compute start the instances after a host reboot.

--start_guests_on_host_boot
--resume_guests_state_on_host_boot

2012/3/10 Vishvananda Ishaya <vishvana...@gmail.com>:
I think that this branch should make reboot work:

https://review.openstack.org/#change,5177

It looks like we should also make sync_power_states run more frequently.  It
currently runs every 6 minutes by default.