I'm on the look-out for emergent points of consensus, and I think I see one -
Sean, you highlighted a 12-member board as being a target, and Dallas mentioned
a concern about keeping the board a manageable size as well. Setting aside for
a moment the composition (user seats, dev seats, tiered corporate seats vs. all
elected, etc) - is a 12-seat board the target?

A second question - how would you define a self-affiliated block of companies?
I can imagine throwing my vote behind a shared candidate, but would I have the
right to pull support during their term, or would I need to wait for the next
election? Can we have a vote of no-confidence for such a representative? (I
suppose we could always draft a side letter, but I'm hoping for a
general-purpose solution).

Heidi's name is dirty enough as it is.

--
Joshua McKenty, CEO
Piston Cloud Computing, Inc.

"Oh, Westley, we'll never survive!"
"Nonsense. You're only saying that because no one ever has."