On Wed, 2012-03-21 at 15:47 -0700, Debo Dutta (dedutta) wrote:
> SW side: Another option would be to run webex meetings or even google
> hangout!

On the software side we have *plenty* of options. Webex, Justin.tv,
ustream, g+, the great system that powered live streaming from pycon
http://streamti.me/ ... lots of options, free as in freedom and free as
in beer. Software is not a problem.

Hardware is the first thing we need to procure before this project takes
off.

I started talking with a hardware company in the bay area, friendly to
Linux. Hopefully we'll be able to pull it off. I'd love to have
alternatives though, should this deal not close.

Thanks,
stef