> I have just a question, the novnc works on wich browsers? I've tried on
> firefox 10.0.2 and didn't worked.

Here is an approximate supported version list:
https://github.com/kanaka/noVNC/wiki/Browser-support.  I'm not sure about
that exact version of FF, though I know that certain versions use websocket
emulation and require Adobe Flash to be installed.  I tried the most recent
version of FF on Windows and OSX and it seemed ok.  I also tried 3.6 and it
worked fine.

> With chrome and IE I can connect to my instances, but can't use the
> keyboard.

Can you send a screenshot and pastie the instance console log?  While it is
possible that there is still an issue with the vnc connection, it is also
possible that your instances did not boot far enough to reach an
interactive state.