The difference in code to support these other patterns is negligible.
Having support for forks, joins, splits, merges and sub-processes are
table stakes I think.

Sure, we could start with an easier model, but if this one does both out
of the gate ... yee haa.

I'm curious to see how it deals with persistence and how we'd prevent
workflow updates coming in from multiple orchestration workers. Likely a
bitkeeper problem I suspect ... likely out-of-scope for Ziad's eval.

-S