Hi Dan,

Le mercredi 25 avril 2012 à 10:54 -0700, Dan Wendlandt a écrit :

> Are you able to access the VM via VNC?  If you statically configure
> the IP does it work?  What happens if you run dhcpc manually?

With a Debian image, I connect to the VM with VNC from dashboard,
configure /etc/network/interfaces manually, ifup eth0, but I can't ping
anything.

Maybe the problem come from my OVS configuration ?

I've created a bridge br-int, and attached eth1 on each server to this
bridge (is it an error from me ?).

Here you can find my nova-network.log :
http://paste.openstack.org/show/13951/

My ovs-vswitchd.log of my nova-compute :
http://paste.openstack.org/show/13952/

My nova-compute.log : http://paste.openstack.org/show/13954/

My Quantum-server.log : http://paste.openstack.org/show/13961/

And finally, the log file of the instance :
http://paste.openstack.org/show/13960/

The errors you can read is in ovs-vwitchd.log with eth1, and on the
quantum-server.log, it's talking about "no route" for the network.

I continue to investigate today, and please contact me if anyone has an
idea.

Best regards