Re-sending to list, since I think I've got this by mistake:

On 05/24/2012 12:42 PM, Kuo Hugo wrote:
*Thanks for all . *
*
*
*I checked several parts of legacy_auth. *
*
*
*There're some requirements of legacy_auth. We do not want to hack exist essex code though. *
*
*
*We're considering to add a filter in keystone's pipline. While the API point to /v1.0 . Route to /v2.0/tokens . And transfer incoming headers to a json format. * *After that , the middle-ware retrieve token and swift-proxy public_url transfer into *
*X-AUTH-TOKEN*
*and *
*X-Storage-Url *
*return to user. *
*
*
*But there's still has an issue. what should be the tenant of /v1.0 request? *
*
*
*In Legacy_AUTH , the user's default tenant associate with user under Users table. *
*
*
*Should we keep this method , or pick up the first one tenant of user from Essex's metadata table?*