On 07/17/2012 03:55 PM, Matt Joyce wrote:
On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 12:55 PM, Adam Young <ayo...@redhat.com <mailto:ayo...@redhat.com>> wrote:

    On 07/17/2012 03:47 PM, Matt Joyce wrote:

        As a non admin user.  Querying the keystone v2 API is there a
        way for me to get a list of the tenants that I am a member of?
         Or is that only a v3 thing?

        -Matt

     I was just looking into it, and there is no such API yet.  The
    underlying Identity provider call is get_tenants_for_user and
    there does not seem to be a route set up that calls that.

8(   <--- sad panda face.

That would have been a very useful call for me right now. I hope we have something by folsom ( albeit s/tenant/project/ig )

-Matt
You can try this one out:

https://github.com/admiyo/keystone/commit/997f9cb76fa908afebf434bef4905add085823ca