There are two levels of "status" control in Horizon: one at the column level
and one at the row level, which is an aggregate of the column statuses within
that row.

Column status is controlled by settings "status=True" on the column. If you
want fine-grained control over which statuses are considered "good", "bad" or
"unknown" you can use the status_choices keyword argument as well. Docs for
that are here:
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/horizon/ref/tables.html#horizon.tables.Column.status_choices

The row status is defined in the tables "Meta" options by settings
"status_columns" to a list of column names which should be considered. The
aggregation is fairly naïve: if all columns are good then the row is good, if
any or unknown it's unknown, and if any are bad then it's bad.

Hopefully that's helpful to you.

    - Gabriel