As we can't just add things to our APIs, it's not straight-forward to support
them across the board. I think it would make sense to bake these parameters
into the next versions of our APIs for collection sorting, but my opinion is
definitely biased.

Maybe Joe Heck can comment, as he's working on the v2 Identity API.

Brian