Yes we'd love to see these included also.
: Tom

From: openstack-bounces+tom.hancock=hp....@lists.launchpad.net
[mailto:openstack-bounces+tom.hancock=hp....@lists.launchpad.net] On Behalf Of
Gabe Westmaas
Sent: 20 August 2012 20:18
To: OpenStack List; openstack@lists.launchpad.net
Subject: Re: [Openstack] [openstack-dev] [Glance] Implementing Common Image
Properties

It would definitely be great to see these as generally accepted properties.  In
general, I would hope that anything that is accepted by the community
eventually makes it into core API, and shipping with them on by default is a
great first step.  Mostly, I'd like to see us able to turn off the
"org.openstack__1__" part of the properties, if everyone agrees they are useful
:)

Also just to highlight one of the links in the mailing list discussions, this
is where we pulled those properties from:
http://wiki.openstack.org/CommonImageProperties

Gabe