Hi Lingala,

the dhcp agent currently only works with dnsmasq. Even if this explain why
you do not see dhcpd, we still need to investigate why dnsmasq is not
running.
>From your description, it seems that this is the root cause of your issue.

If no dnsmasq instance is seen on the node where dhcp-agent is running, and
there are subnets defined in quantum, please check the following:
- dhcp_enable is set to True for configured subnets
- the dhcp agent successfully connects to the quantum server for retrieving
state information. If this does not happen, error should appear in the
logs. (for instance, rabbit mq auth errors);

Regards,
Salvatore